Bancon Homes know how important the new home demonstration is. They see it as a crucial part of the customer journey.
Lockdown and social distancing rules created a big problem for them:
- How could they continue to deliver a personalised in-home new home demonstration to a customer?
With its Augmented Reality service Elevana provided the perfect solution according to Jo Skinner, the Sales Director of Bancon Homes.
The solution is ideal
With the current government restrictions and social distancing rules, the solution Elevana offers is ideal. The Augmented Reality system has several advantages both for us and our customers:
- Complete social distancing with no other person having to be in our customer’s home
- Our customers can have their home demonstrations when it’s ideal for them. Many of them don’t want to take time off work or just can’t
- They can take it at their pace, freely ask questions and without having to social distance. It’s easy for them to see close up what is being spoken about and get more involved without any fear of anyone else being in their new home
- Our teams of site and sales can continue doing what they are best at, building and selling
Working with Elevana was a ‘No brainer’
I’ve worked with Cary for over 15 years through various developers I have worked with, and I had no hesitation is knowing that Elevana would do a brilliant job.
The team makes sure that we know everything that is going on from setting up the project to the ongoing day-to-day workings. They make sure that they build a good relationship with our sales team as they are the staff at the front end of all the administration, making sure everything goes smoothly with our customers.
The Augmented Reality system is excellent, and uptake is very high
We know that there is consistency in the demonstrations, and we’ve had really positive feedback from our customers about it. In fact, only one customer didn’t take up the option and that was purely because they are not into phone technology.
No hesitation in recommending Elevana and the Augmented Reality
Both Elevana and the system is great. It works well for us. We’ve actually got a new development starting in May/June time and we’ll certainly be continuing this method for our demonstrations.